Social Media Specialist Internship
Newgrange Design, located in Wakefield, MA, is currently seeking a part-time, temporary Social Media Specialist (10hrs/week). Newgrange Design is a small innovative business that focuses on customer service while designing the latest technology. Our employees are the key to our success and we are looking for another great player to add to our team.
This is an entry level social media, marketing role that will focus on helping to acquire new customer relationships. In this position, the Social Media Specialist intern will be responsible for creating and publishing content on social media platforms, to grow an audience, build company awareness, and ultimately, boost sales. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a solid, growing and sophisticated Engineering Services Team and gain great experience in a growing field.
- List generation for customer prospecting.
- Sending company communication by creating email campaigns.
- Work with other team members who are developing leads and sending follow up communication.
- Maintain accurate records (Salesforce) and an organized work environment.
- Ensure excellent customer service via phone and email.
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history consistently and in accordance with best practices (Salesforce).
- Conduct planning and research using a variety of database, internet, and industry tools.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Mailchimp a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks successfully.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Must be enthusiastic, a fast learner, flexible and a good problem solver.
- Demonstrates professional attitude and is able to maintain confidentiality.
- No previous experience required. We are seeking a student interested in the Marketing function.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent U.S. Resident.
This is a part time, temporary Social Media Specialist internship position ($16/hour).
If you don’t want to be a small fish in a big pond, and do want to work in an environment where your contributions matter, please send your cover letter and resume to: HR@newgrangedesign.com