Newgrange Design, located in Wakefield, MA, is currently seeking a part-time, administrative Operations Specialist to join our growing team. We are looking for a team player, someone who is hardworking, friendly, energetic and eager to learn.
Newgrange Design is a 30+ person business that provides a service designing cutting edge electronic hardware for a large variety of customers nationwide. The main responsibilities will be to assist with internal business processes, documentation, and special projects.
The Operations Specialist will be trained to complete the following tasks:
- Support the Training, Sales, Operations, Human Resources, and IT Teams with scheduling, organizing, and communication duties.
- Manage a schedule of lessons with the appropriate members to support the training team.
- Document management and filing for Quality Records.
- Maintain schedules for audits and reviews and provide reminders to the team.
- Collect data to support the sales team; help to make sure critical sales meetings and dates are met.
- Work with company Salesforce database.
- Help with miscellaneous administrative HR tasks including recruiting and benefits.
- Provide documentation for software licensing renewals, upgrades, deadlines, etc.
- Help be a part of the solution to the unpredictable daily challenges that arise in an office.
- Organization and attention to detail is crucial in this role
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks successfully
- Must be a fast learner and flexible
- Good writing communication skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and intuitively
- Demonstrates professional attitude and is able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent U.S. Resident
This is a part time position, approximately 20-25 hrs/week ($25/hr) with great benefits, including PTO and a 401k program. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 12:00pm in our Wakefield office. Upon successful completion of training (3-6 months) there is a WFH (Work From Home) option available when schools are closed for vacation and summer.
If you don't want to be a small fish in a big pond, and do want to work in an environment where your contributions matter, please send your cover letter and resume to:HR@newgrangedesign.com