Newgrange Design, located in Wakefield, MA, is currently seeking a full-time, Marketing Analyst. Newgrange Design is a small business that supports companies and organizations that develop electronic hardware. Our employees are the key to our success and we are looking for another great player to add to our team.
This is an early career role that will focus on acquiring new customer relationships mostly through adwords, online marketing, and email campaigns. In this position, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for creating and publishing content on social media platforms, to grow an audience, build company awareness, and ultimately, boost sales. The ideal candidate will have some vision and be able to execute on the tasks required to fulfill the vision. The candidate should be an organized and creative problem-solver with good communication, interpersonal, and customer-management skills. We are a data driven organization and the successful candidate will be able to collect data and bring cogent analysis to the data. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a growing and fun team that has a large market to compete in. This is a great opportunity to touch on many parts of an organization and gain valuable and applicable experience in a growing field.
- Promote Newgrange Design’s PCB Design & Engineering Services by creating email campaigns
- List generation for customer prospecting
- Work with other team members who are developing leads and sending follow up communication
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history consistently and in accordance with best practices (Salesforce)
- Ensure excellent customer service via phone and email
- Facilitate content creation to promote the Newgrange Design brand.
- Conduct planning and research using a variety of database, internet, and industry tools
- Collaborate with the President and others on tactics to meet business objectives regarding opportunity development and closed business
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Experience and/or interest in learning a variety of new tools including Salesforce, MailChimp, Youtube, Zoominfo, Linkedin
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on creating sustainable processes
- Demonstrates professional attitude with an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience a plus but not required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent U.S. Resident
This is a full time position ($55K Salary).
If you don’t want to be a small fish in a big pond, and do want to work in an environment where your contributions matter, please send your cover letter and resume to: HR@newgrangedesign.com