Allegro PCB Designer
Newgrange Design, located in Wakefield, MA, is currently seeking an experienced Allegro PCB Designer to join our growing team of excellent designers.
Newgrange Design is a small innovative business that focuses on electronic hardware design. We currently support Allegro, Altium, and PADs software. Our team is the key to everything we do and we are looking for the next great addition to the team. It is our intention to add an Allegro designer to our growing internal Allegro design team. The successful candidate will be hired to design predominantly in Allegro but may also be asked to learn and support Altium in parallel.
The experienced PCB Designer enjoys the exciting, challenging, and always changing world of developing new electronic products. Projects we work on are used in medicine, scientific research, alternative energy, consumer products, defense, and many other fields.Requirements/Qualifications:
- 6+ years Experience designing PCBs as your primary job using Cadence Allegro (or OrCAD Layout) tools
- Service Bureau experience preferred
- Consistently excellent quality as a PCB Designer
- Fully capable of stepping in and designing a complex PCB Design and of juggling multiple projects at once
- Consistently build footprints and schematic symbols to customer specification
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and successfully convert them into correct design rules and set up and generate deliverables
- Ability to Place and Route boards in a way that lead to great performance of the PCBs with the appropriate speed to meet schedule requirements
- Great personal and communication skills for internal and external interaction
- Ability to speak and write clearly when describing complicated issues
- Experience: 6+ years minimum doing primarily PCB Design
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be able to work at our Wakefield, MA office
This is a full time position ($100K+/year starting salary) with great benefits, including health/dental insurance, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K program.
If you want to work for a fun, growing company where your work matters and where you as a person matter, please send your cover letter and resume to: HR@newgrangedesign.com